Tuesday, February 9, 2016

LOVELY

How can you go wrong with dressing for the season? You can't! So when there are back to back snow storms in February, it's time to reach for my red wool coat. I spent 3 years searching for the perfect red coat and now that I've finally found mine, I'm wearing it every chance I get. I feel like this OOTD says that it's February and that's a lovely place to be. 
J Crew Tissue Turtleneck|| J Crew Factory Lovely Sweatshirt|| Articles of Society Sarah Jeans|| J Crew Pearls similar||Frye Boots similar||

Land's End Luxe Wool Scoopneck Coat similar on sale|| Express Scarf|| Chiara Mente Beanie|| Anthropologie First Snow Mittens||

Ironically, this is a complete 180 from what I wore Saturday. But both OOTDs scream Jasmine in different ways. Am I the only one who has dual personalities when it comes to their wardrobe?

Linking in with thepleatedpoppy//   

6 comments:

  1. Aww you have lots of snow! Love your red jacket. Perfect colour for the weather too :)

    http://www.iwasntexpectingthat.co.uk/2016/02/16-ways-to-keep-warm-and-stylish.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that red coat! I have had one for years and I love bringing it out of the closet for special occasions!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red coat is stunning! It such a great color on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you! I feel like I have 8 personalities when it comes to my wardrobe haha. But that's what makes clothes fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a very similar red coat- love the pop of color! I never think to wear white jeans in winter, but I need to take them out. Love this whole look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I bought these jeans, I thought it was not going to be a smart purchase because 1.) I eat like a child and 2.) I thought I would only wear them in the summer but they have the best things to wear this winter. They brighten everything up because all my sweaters seem to be a depressing shade of gray

      Delete