Monday, March 28, 2016

chapter thirty-two

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could fit our lives into neat little chapters? 
They would read perfectly like a book. Chapter eight is agonizing, but no worries because our heroine comes out on top in chapter twenty-four and has a life-altering epiphany in chapter thirty-two. 
 When I first spotted this scallop tee, Gina was wearing it in chapter thirty-two of Jane the Virgin. I don't have to tell you how much I adore scalloping so I hunted this down. I have trouble committing to neutrals because they're so blah, but I love how feminine and unique I feel in this scalloped tee. 
Fedora: Brixton {exact}
Scalloped Tee: TopShop {exact}
Necklace: Rebecca Minkoff 
Skinny Jeans: Lee 
Crossbody: Frye {splurge||spend}
Hurache Flats: Sam Edelman {spend||save} 

No comments:

Post a Comment