Thursday, March 24, 2016

muted

This is the first time since the weather changed that it's felt like Spring. Normally, I would need all the bright colors and floral prints to transition into a Spring wardrobe, but I'm loving these muted tones together. Who knew that neutrals could speak so loudly? I'm attributing it to the details of the lace and the pleated peplum. They just go together. 
Blouse: Anthropologie {exact 50% off
Pants: Nordstorm {exact}
Necklace: Banana Republic 
Fedora: Modcloth {exact under $10}
Flats: Lucky Brand {exact} 

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

  1. I love when it gets warm enough to rock some white denim. You look great!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally wear white denim even when it's cold. Last time I wore these jeans, I was standing in several feet of snow. I am loving that it's finally warming up though

      Delete