Monday, December 9, 2019

where have I been?

So I disappeared again. But you already knew that didn't you? I barely visited this space all summer because well...I was living my best life while visiting all the countries during not one, but two separate backpacking trips through Europe. After all that traveling, I totally had the best intentions to focus on documenting all of those experiences in this space. And then, the most unexpected thing happened...my license to practice dentistry showed up much earlier than I was expecting. 
Apparently graduating from an accredited dental school isn't enough, you have to go through this whole arduous process to get legal permission to work. And I survived it. Within days of receiving my license, I applied to jobs and immediately landed interviews, received job offers, and signed a contract within just a week's time. So off to work I went. It's honestly taken some time for me to get acclimated to this whole working adult thing, but I'm finally settling in and getting back to my everyday life-including this space.

1 comment: