Saturday, September 15, 2018

Oh, these Havana nights

Happy Saturday!
I'm trading in my normal crazy weekend routine of studying for a night of board games with my in-laws. I know ya'll. I'm a total party animal. But it got me thinking about the last time I was staying out late on the weekend like the true 20-something that I am. And that was just a weeks ago during our trip to Cuba because the only more beautiful than the hot vibrant days in Havana were the fun inviting nights. 
making restorations blog Havana nights 6
making restorations blog Havana nights 5
Here's just few photos from our evenings out in Havana. Tom and I spent every night in the city at a different roof top bar. We took in the views, enjoyed too many mojitos, and enjoyed the best live music.
making restorations blog Havana nights 4making restorations blog Havana nights 3making restorations blog Havana nights 2
making restorations blog Havana nights 1
Love these Havana Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment