Friday, September 7, 2018

friday favorites 09.07.18

Fridays are my favorite! Well, obviously they are everyone's favorite right? But I have an extra reason to be happy about Fridays. Because Fridays mean that I get to reunite with my Husband and our sweet pup after having been a week apart. 

Labor Day
It's amazing that we are able to live right downtown on the water. It will never get old to me. For Labor Day this week, Tom and I actually had a lot of work to get done, but were still able to celebrate by biking and kayaking right around our own place. It was the perfect laid back labor day

Two Weeks 
After today, I only have two more weeks at the dental school before I leave for roughly 7 months of dental rotations. I can't believe it's almost here! In the meantime, I'm finishing up my patient cases and finally selling off my practice models because I only drill on real patients now. 

✔️Dentures
A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about how I was drowning in dentures. Dental School is Rough Y'all. Well, no more. Today I do the try-in for my last denture case before sending it off to the lab. I also have completed all the steps for the first part of my denture graduation requirements. Now, all I have to do is wait for my denture cases to come back from the lab so that I can deliver them to my patients before I go. Home Free! 

Moving Day 
Things are starting to feel so official that in just a few weeks I will be living with my Husband and Puppy full-time. FINALLY! Every weekend I've been making small trips with whatever I can fit in my car, but this weekend-the moving truck comes. It all feels so real now. 

Hope everyone has had a great week and would love to hear your highlights. Linking up with fridayfavorites//

No comments:

Post a Comment