Saturday, May 4, 2019

life lately: I'm back!

Hi there! Yes, I'm still alive over here. I know that it's been a little sleepy around the blog as I inadvertently took a 3 month blogging break. Since I started this little space back in 2014, I've never taken a break. So what happened? Truthfully, I was overwhelmed. Finishing up my last term of dental school has been a challenge as I've been commuting anywhere from 2 to 4 hours daily, while studying 3-4 hours a day on top of putting in 8 hours a day in clinic. This left literally no time for anything else. But it was so worth it! 
I'll be catching up with blogging over the next few weeks, but here are some major highlights of the last 3 months with a few photos below... 
-finishing up the last of my clinical requirements 
-husband turned 30 years old 
-getting through the most stressful day of my life with passing my licensing exam 
-surviving 4AM study sessions and 2 hour long daily commutes, I'm still not sure how I made it through those long sleepless days 
-graduating dental school-that's right-I'm officially Dr. Schneider now 
-planning the most epic summer travels 




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Dr. Schneider!

    I've been enjoying your blog for a long time and it is lovely to see you reach this milestone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support as a long time reader

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on graduating! That is such fantastic news. PS - YOUR GOWNS ARE SO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kayla. Congrats to you also on graduating. And the gowns ought to be beautiful for the $1k they wanted for them (I rented mine lol)

      Delete