Thursday, June 6, 2019

May 2019//

It feels so good to be back to sharing monthly recaps and looking back on May warms my heart. It was the busiest and best packed month with lots of life changes to include becoming a grad school grad with earning my doctorate in dental medicine
making restorations blog may 2019 recap 1May was filled with lots of events, kayaking, biking, city strolls, and road-tripping.
making restorations blog may 2019 recap 2
starting off the month on the best note with my graduation ceremony from dental school
making restorations blog may 2019 recap 3
making restorations blog may 2019 recap 4
making restorations blog may 2019 recap 5
making restorations blog may 2019 recap 6
making restorations blog may 2019 recap 7
making restorations blog may 2019 recap 8
making restorations blog may 2019 recap 9
After the ceremony, I still did a week of clinic at the dental school and the spent the rest of the month studying for and taking the last of my examinations to get my dental license! 
just look at this power couple...Dr. and Dr. Schneider
In between studying, I filled the month with the best leisure activities
kayaking to the Nauticus for our first paddle of the season with the sweetest kayaker pup
lots of long 20mile bike rides along this pretty canal 
the best walking partner for my long daily walks 
literally biking everywhere this month and rarely driving our cars
prettiest cruise ships always passing by our window on their way to dock, I think we have to take a cruise now since we live so close to port
finishing out the month with a quick Southern Road Trip to visit my sister in Florida
had the best time snorkeling and kayaking with manatees
visiting my little sister and getting to tour her campus was a true highlight of my month
cutest little traveler checking out the view from our hotel in Columbia South Carolina 
had to end our road trip with the quickest stop at Congaree National Park on the way home
love adventuring with these guys 
best shot-gun passengers + coming home to all the packages! 
May 2019 was the best month full of so many positive transitions. After having months of misery and stress with trying to finish up my graduate degree, I finally felt like myself again for the first time in a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment