Wednesday, December 24, 2014

All I Want for Christmas is You [for my husband]

Blogmas Day 24

Happy Christmas Eve Everyone! 
While enjoying our Christmas present at the Biltmore, we decided to do a photo shoot with the very talented Sarah at Sarah Hooker Photography. Because why not? 


If you haven't noticed, we love to document our lives together and commemorate special events through photographs. And with such a special Christmas and such a beautiful backdrop, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to do so once again. 




It was awe inspiring and a bit humbling 
to walk the grounds of the Biltmore Estate,
 but also 
very romantic. 




All I really wanted for Christmas, all that I 
want any day is to spend time with Husband. 


So I'm thankful to have such another amazing experience together. 





Hope that you all are having a wonderful 
Christmas and remembering to focus on
 experiences with loved ones as opposed to 
the gifts under the tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment