Thursday, February 20, 2014

Counting Your Blessings

I'm writing this post after spending 10 and a half hours in dental lab. We spent the day working on preparations to remove Class 5 simulated caries. In English, that means removing cavities that are located near the gums. Then I stayed after class to get in some additional practice. Unfortunately, this wasn't my longest day this week. I have been getting sick and endured a lot of late nights in preparation for this weeks exam. It's been one of those kind of weeks. You know the ones that you can't wait to be over so you can celebrate with a hot bath and a bottle of wine. It is times like this when I find it hardest, yet the most important time to count my blessings. Yes, I'm exhausted and yes I want nothing more than some time for myself. However, I am grateful and lucky to be considered a dental student. So if you will excuse me, I am going to go get some rest so I can get up early tomorrow and do it all over again.

My Typodont

No comments:

Post a Comment