Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Day Inspiration #2: Colorblocking


Hello all, I had to snap today's photos inside because its snowing! It started late this morning and it is coming down hard. It is so beautiful to watch the snow fall, but also very cold so there was no way that I was going sans coat outside today. Anyway-here is another Valentine's day themed outfit for you.

Dress: Banana Republic
Necklace: J Crew Factory Chandelier
Caught PJ in today's photo as this is one of his favorite sleeping nooks.

 I love this dress because of how thick it is. If I could, I would wear a skirt or dress everyday, but that's not always practical. Even with today's cold-I was especially warm in this dress. Even though this dress is a bright red, I still felt like the outfit was a little dark for me so I broke it up with this bright white chandelier statement necklace from J Crew Factory. 


Shoes: Steve Madden P-Heaven Flats
Bracelet: J Crew Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment