Monday, February 24, 2014

Last Call for Wool Skirts

Happy Monday! Normally, I would not be so excited about the start of the week, especially when it begins with 7 hours of lecture, but husband will be here at the end of the week. Though its not as nice here as it was this past weekend-it is definitely getting a lot warmer. Therefore, I thought I would squeeze in a few more winter clothes before the cold weather is gone for good because while I will not miss freezing my butt off, I will definitely miss my winter wardrobe.


Blouse: Express
Sweater: J Crew F. Claire Cardigan-Navy
Skirt: J crew Factory Wool Multicolor
Tights: DKNY
Bow Headband: Forever 21
Wedges: Jessica Simpson Cash in Microsuede

I took a close-up of the wool skirt to show off the vibrant colors and the gold zipper accents. You can see why I wanted to get as many wears as possible out of this beauty before the warm weather set in for good.

Watch: Steve Madden
Bracelet: J Crew Factory 



No comments:

Post a Comment