Saturday, October 24, 2015

White Jeans & Bean Boots

I finally bought myself a pair of Bean Boots, which are pretty much a requirement for all New Englanders. Especially, when it's only October and there have already been snow flurries! 
The problem with owning a popular item like these boots is that it becomes easy to lose your personal style. I didn't want to turn into a cliche...one of those girls with bean boots, blue jeans, and a plaid shirt. Complete with a Starbucks cup in hand and plastered all over Instagram. I felt like pairing these with bright white jeans was unexpected…just what I was going for.Lace Tee: J Crew Factory 
White Jeans: Articles of Society {exact}
Cardigan: J Crew Factory 
Boots: LL Bean {exact}The leather/rubber material in these hand-made boots make them ideal for trudging through New England snow. For now, they are just super comfy and warm so I've been wearing them on repeat
Linking up with thepleatedpoppy//

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun fall look! Love your boots!

    xoxo
    Oby Grace
    http://ispyoby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace, I'm loving these boots too, especially since it's been raining non-stop and they are waterproof

      Delete