Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas by the Numbers

Happy Christmas Eve! Headed off to my parents home today to spend the holidays. But first, I wanted to share some of the high points of Christmas so far...by the numbers! 

830 tiny Christmas lights twinkling throughout my apartment

countless smiles gifted to my patients

67 christmas cards sent through the mail

4 days spent in Iceland during this year's Christmas trip. Also, see the 4 days we spent in Mexico last Christmas

I've gone through 9 red cups this holiday season. I don't normally visit Starbucks this much, but those red cups get me every year.

7...the number of feet that make up the Douglass Fir Christmas tree in my living room. Also, there is a 3 foot tree on my desk too because I can't get enough of that fresh pine scent. 

11 and counting...the number of days I wore a tacky Christmas sweater this month

86 hours spent listening to Christmas music during December. What can I say? I have a problem 

Only 12 Christmas cookies baked. Sadly, I've been so busy and only baked one batch of gingerbread bread cookies this holiday season 

5 hours spent decorating...cherished every moment of it

18--the number of days we were counting down until we could reunite for the holidays #longdistancemarriage

748 miles already traveled to visit with relatives during the holidays and we still have 205 more miles left to go

22 new ornaments purchased throughout 2017 that are now hanging on our travel tree

As far as I'm concerned, I've already had the best month and holiday so far. Cannot believe it's about to get even better with seeing loved ones today. Happy Christmas Everyone! Hope your holidays are merry & bright! 

No comments:

Post a Comment