Friday, December 22, 2017

Friday Favorites 12.22.17

Hello All! 
Can you believe it that there are just 3 more days until Christmas and then onto ringing in the New Year? Before I get to ahead of myself, here are some favorites that I've shared this week. 
December friday favorites2


1. Husband's Here! 
Most notably, making my Friday Five is that fact that Tom has rolled into town. Being in a long distance marriage is always toughest during the holidays, so I'm happy that this guy is finally here. I'm ignoring all my instincts to "go somewhere" and we've had the best few days to ourselves just relaxing at my place before we head off to visit family this weekend. More details in my instastories

2. Trimming the Travel Tree 
Seriously, one of my favorite parts of the holidays is trimming the travel tree! Love that we pick up ornaments throughout the year during our travels.
December friday favorites1

3. Christmas Cards 
Was definitely wondering if I would get these done this year, thank goodness I did because I love how they turned out. Since the logistics of staging a photo seemed impossible from 700miles apart, we used from our our Alaska anniversary adventure for this years Christmas card
December friday favorites3

4. Dental School 
This one always seems to make my Friday list, but even more so this week because I just finished up the term and am officially on winter holiday break! But before it ended, we got the best visit from Santa with him stopping by the pediatric clinic. See a little update of dental school lately, plus a day in the life of a dental student with what it's like to sleigh decay all day.
December friday favorites4

5. Merry Christmas to Me! 
Every year I tuck a little aside to get a Christmas present for myself. Ha! This year it was well spent. On our way back from Iceland, I had some water damage to my laptop. The responsible party covered the damage, but the damages were so extensive that it made the most sense for me to add in my Christmas funds to the amazing holiday sales and just get a whole new computer. I upgraded to this and am in love. 
🎅 🎄 🎁 
Heading into this holiday weekend, I couldn't be more grateful for all the blessings and accomplishments of this past week. So ready to enjoy the next few hectic days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment