Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wallflower

It's been a little while since this blog saw an outfit post. I have been so busy recapping my anniversary trip to California. Plus, we have been in the dental lab non-stop at school. So scrubs it is with weekends studying in my pjs at home. However, last weekend was spent entirely with hubby celebrating our one year anniversary. So here is what I wore Saturday. 



We did a little shopping at an outdoor mall and I just fell in love with this wall of flowers. Soaking up the last bit of warm weather. 


What I'm Wearing? 
Blouse: Express|| Pants: Lee [exact on sale]||
 Shoes: Jessica Simpson|| 
Watch: Steve Madden [exact]|| Bracelet: Boutique|| 
Handbag: Michael Kors [exact]|| 
Bow Ring: Kate Spade [exact on sale]








Hubby spoils me so and got me this House of Harlow Bracelet during our shopping. It's going to make a great edition to some stacks.  



Liking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW 

No comments:

Post a Comment