Monday, December 1, 2014

Merry Blogmas!

Blogmas Day 1

I love Christmas...like really love it, so much so that hubby finds himself comforting a crying wife when it's all over. Seriously, I cry. It's just such a magical time that I wish that it could be this way everyday...freshly scented pine trees filled with baubles, twinkling lights, and yummy festive treats. As we take the time to celebrate our Savior, people tend to be a little bit nicer and everyone cares about each other a little more. So who wouldn't love Christmas Time? And I love it so much that I have decided to participate in Blogmas this year. That means that you can expect a Christmas-themed post from me everyday this month. I tend to go a bit overboard (you've been warned) so this should be fun. 



On that note, Happy First Day of Blogmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment