Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Navy & Green Color Combo

Blogmas Day 16 

As you can see here and here, I have been completely obsessed with combing navy and hunter green. This works out perfectly as the combo is great for the holiday season, especially when it's polished off with pops of red and gold. 


What I'm Wearing? 
Shirt: Cynthia Rowley|| Skirt: Gap [exact on sale]|| 
Blazer: Gap||Tights: Target [exact]|| Ballet Flats: Shoemint|| Bracelet: KJP [loving this one]|| Bow Ring: Lauren Conrad 



I'm seriously in love...do you all have any favorite holiday styles? 





Linking up with Fab Favorites  and WIWW

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jasmine!
    I am crushing on navy blue and hunter green too, so you are not alone in that love! I adore your plaid skirt!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete