Friday, December 12, 2014

Blue Christmas

Blogmas Day 12

When I first picked up this skirt last month, I thought about returning it the moment that I left the store. Oh boy am I glad that I didn't. I wore it for the first time today and I love it. It hugs just right and I love the stripes in this color combo. 


I think that I'm going to be able to easily carry this into multiple seasons. And because the dress code is a little relaxed at my school, I can pull it off for class or on a casual weekend. And you know what, I'm just going to say it...I love how my butt looks in it ;)


What I'm Wearing? 
Coat: J Crew Factory [similar]||Cardigan: Kohl's [similar]||
Blouse: Express||Skirt: Old Navy [exact on super sale]||
Tights: DKNY [exact]||Necklace: J Crew Factory|| 
Shoes: Calvin Klein 



No comments:

Post a Comment