Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Snowy Plaid

Blogmas Day 3

Yay for Blogmas Day 3! And there is more to come with a month full of daily posts on holiday decor, recipes, and celebrations. Oh and of course outfits of the day. I could never leave those out. And what says the "holidays" better than a good plaid? I do so love plaid, especially in the form of a skirt. And this particular skirt seemed like the perfect choice for a snowy day.



What I'm Wearing? 
Blouse: Old Navy [exact]|| Sweater: Kohl's [similar]|| 
Skirt: Gap [exact]|| Tights: DKNY [exact]|| 
Bracelet: Nordstorm Rack|| Ring: Thrifted || 
Clutch: J Crew Factory [exact]|| Boots: Clarks [exact]

Confession...I just bought this exact envelope clutch in another color as a Christmas present to myself! No shame. 

Love that the fun I had was captured in this photo.
Can you tell that I love the snow and 
that I need to get out more? 

Linking up with wiww and Blogmas

3 comments:

  1. You definitely look as though you're having fun! I would too...but only for 3 minutes then I'd be too cold. Love the plaid skirt from Gap! :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very pretty in all that fun snow! Love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete