Friday, December 5, 2014

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Blogmas Day 5

I still have a little more decorating left to do, but I thought that I would go ahead and show off my Christmas decor. 



While I do enjoy coordinated trees, my 
esthetic is a little less picturesque Pottery Barn 
and a little more real. I love that nothing 
matches on my tree, especially because it means that 
all of the ornaments are unique. 



Some were store bought while others were handmade. 
And yet still others were picked up during traveling, but 
all of them were individually selected by hubby and I together. 
That is except for the ones that were gifted to us, which we love 
so much like this one that we received last year during our 
first Christmas as husband and wife. 


Here are a few of my other favorites...


like my nutcracker Westie! 


Or this beautiful Royal Albert teacup 
ornament that I picked up this year. 



You all know that I love teacups, and polka dots, 
and pink! 


But my absolute favorite ornament is this dentist one that hubby gave me during my first year of dental school. 


Do you think that I have enough Christmas pillows? 



By the way Yankee Candle's Christmas Cookie is the best smelling candle in the world...just saying. 


No comments:

Post a Comment