Friday, June 15, 2018

friday favorites 06.15.18

Happy Friday! 
This week has been a rollercoaster with dental school so I'm happy to be calling it. I'm not just looking forward to this weekend, I need the break! Ha! 
But don't let my exhaustion fool you. Overall, I've had a pretty wonderful week. 

Graduation 
Not mine unfortunately, but the next best thing. Going home this weekend to see my little sister graduate from high school before she heads off to college and I couldn't be more excited or proud of her. 

Husband's Here 
Tom came into town last night for my sister's graduation this week. I'm just so excited to see him again even though we were only apart 4 days this time. I'm finding it hard to believe, but after this summer, we will no longer have to be long-distance. 

Vaccinated 
I got several vaccinations earlier this week. Not a fan of shots (even though I give them all week long), but I am excited to be prepping for my next upcoming trip. I'll have more details about it a little later this month, but I'm glad I'm all update on my Typhoid and Hepatis vaccines. Plus, I'm all stocked up on my Malaria pills so I can travel safe and worry-free now. 

Dental School 
I just secured an extra $2500 in funding for one of my patients. It was a lot of extra work to get this grant, but it was needed. I'm so excited that I get to share the news with them today. 

29th Birthday! 
I celebrated my 29th birthday in Martha's Vineyard this past weekend. I have so much more to share from this trip, but you can get a glimpse of the most wonderful weekend in my stories. In the meantime, here's how I'm feeling about entering the last year of my twenties

Thank you friends for stopping by. I'd love to hear about how your week went to, so feel free to comment below and pop over to Friday Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment