Saturday, July 4, 2015

4th of July

Happy Fourth of July Y'all! 
We're celebrating today in Charleston South Carolina. We've been out and about since around 7AM this morning, but finally had to head back to cool off. The heat is tolerable, but the humidity is pushing us over the edge. Thankfully, the place that we're renting has the cutest yard to relax in, complete with a rope swing. 


We're just hanging out and swinging around until we head off to Patriot's Point later tonight. It's the home of Charleston's Naval Museum and boosts one of the best fireworks displays in the country so we're pretty excited. 



but since we have some unexpected free time, I figured I would go ahead and share my holiday look. Of course I went with red, white, and blue. I also centered today's outfit around a few scalloped details. 


Blouse: J Crew Factory [similar]|| Shorts: Cynthia Rowley [identical]|| 
Hat: Modcloth [exact on sale]|| Necklace: J Crew Factory [very similar]|| 
Sandals: Sam Edelman [exact



Have a Happy, Safe, and Fun Fourth of July! 


2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! That hat looks so cute on you! And I can't resist a scalloped edge.

    ReplyDelete