Thursday, July 2, 2015

>>Travel Video: Oh Canada!

I may have over-shared a little with this trip, but I just couldn't help myself. We knew that Canada was going to be a good time and our expectations were high, but we were completely blown away. Oh Canada, you have the kindest people and the best adventures. You are filled with natural wonders and majestic beauties.
 Oh Canada, we have fallen in love with you! 


As this is my last post on our Canada trip, it’s bittersweet, but also very exciting because this is the first travel video that we’re sharing on the blog! I’m so happy that our first video features Canada because it’s not typically a place that people think of when they think of great adventures. But boy does it deliver in the adventure department. I’m sad to be ending my recaps because I’ve so enjoyed reminiscing about this trip. But it’s time to start sharing about our current little adventure. Plus, I know that we will go back to Canada one day. Montreal, Quebec, Banff, Calgary, Vancouver…they’re all on my list. But until then, here’s a little taste of Niagara Falls and Toronto. 


And in case you missed any of our posts and just want to see more......










3 comments:

  1. Love the video! That's so cool, it makes me wish that I had videos from all my past vacations. It's just a step up from pictures alone! Might have to start taking video on future trips. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I could totally kick myself for not taking video of our honeymoon in the DR. Oh well, we will definite be documenting our future trips with video from now on

      Delete
  2. I hope you get the chance to see everything on your list! I can attest that Banff and Vancouver are both as adventure filled as they seem!

    Great video :D

    ReplyDelete